Saturday, January 8, 2011

Web Feature: Make Me Babies

BACKGROUND
     Ever wondered how will your baby look like? Then this site is for you. MakeMeBabies is using advanced face detection technology to create a simulation of what your baby will look like. But do have in mind that MakeMeBabies is rendering a unique baby face based on you and your partners facial features, but real life genetics is far more complicated than that. Use this site for your entertainment only.

USER REVIEW
     The site is very easy to use and very entertaining. You just have to upload your photo then choose whether to upload your partners photo or select from their list of celebrities. The photo of the baby is also framed with the design that you choose.
     I love the website's sense of humor by putting a custom message while processing the photos. Instead of putting the usual "loading.." or "rendering..", they stated that "please hold on while we make your baby... it shouldn't take more than 9 months ;)..". The best part of all is that this baby generator service is free. See samples below of baby photos I have rendered using this site's service.




My baby with Bea Alonzo

My baby with Andi Eigenmann

My baby with Drew Barrymore

My baby with Kim Kardashian

My baby with Shakira

My baby with Jennifer Aniston

My baby with Angelina Jolie

My baby with Myles Cyrus




No comments:

Post a Comment